woensdag 31 augustus 2011

Spine





This post I wrote last week and I was sure I posted it.............but I didn't. That is why you didn't hear from me all week. I shall try to make it up to you this week and do a lot of posting :-)
Het was makkelijk gezegd even twee ruggetjes maken! Dat kost toch wel even wat inspiratie en experimenteren tot een resultaat waar ik uiteindelijk tevreden over kan zijn. Ik heb er 1 af gekregen. Het is gemaakt van gestikte “copper curls”
Voor het andere ruggetje heb ik wel drie verschillende ideeën die ik toch eerst zal uit moeten proberen.

It was easier sad than done making two spines at one night! It took a lot of inspiration and experiments to get to a result that I like. I finished one. The spine is made of stitched “copper curls”
For the other spine I have several ideas that I have to try out first.

1 opmerking:

christina zei

Iedere keer zit ik vol verbazing de foto's te vergroten en te bewonderen, want jij gebruikt zulk mooie technieken.