zaterdag 10 oktober 2009

Lost in time







This post I wrote on Thursday and saved it to publish in the evening but I had to go to the chiropractor on Thursday in the afternoon and I completely lost two days....The advantage is that I am feeling really great now and I still wanted to show you the pictures...

Als je ergens langere tijd woont zie je vaak niet meer hoe mooi het is. Vanmorgen fietste ik naar mijn werk en keek weer tegen een prachtige lucht aan. Gelukkig was ik nog ruim op tijd dus ik kon even afstappen en een foto maken. Soms leveren deze spontane acties de mooiste foto’s op. Vorige week had ik ook zo’n moment. Ik zou graag wat meer foto’s als uitgangspunt gebruiken maar ik zie nog steeds niet helemaal hoe……

When you live some where for quit a time, you often don’t see how beautiful it is anymore. This morning I cycled to work and I looked at this beautiful sky. Fortunately I had enough time before work, so I could leave my bike for a while to take a picture. Sometimes these spontaneous actions give the best pictures. Last week I also had such a moment. I would love to use more pictures as a starting point but I don’t see how, yet…….

1 opmerking:

ju-north zei

Since starting my blog (in February) I have discovered photography and love linking it with my textile work. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos!