woensdag 25 februari 2009

Recycling

This is the right colour, because I use two coloured organza, the colour turns out purple when you open it. It changes by the light.




Ik was gisteren gewoon een beetje aan het spelen met wat afvalmateriaal. (ik kan wel van alles bewaren maar moet het ook een keer opmaken.) Ik had nog een mooi stukje over van een grote quilt en dat lag dubbelgevouwen op mijn bureau. Van een afstand leek het net op een boekje, dus zo kwam ik op dit idee……

I was playing with waste material yesterday. (I can save everything but once in a while I have to use it too, otherwise it has no purpose) I had a leftover from a large quilt that was on my desk double folded. From a distance it looked like a little notebook, so that gave me the following idea….

3 opmerkingen:

TracyB zei

Very nice!! Isn't it interesting how light plays with colors? And how sometimes it can be difficult to capture that in a photo. You did a great job at capturing the color change!

Corryna zei

Prachtig Jacqueline. En een mooie kleurschittering ook. Rood en paars passen zo mooi bij elkaar.

Anoniem zei

That is beautiful! Thank you for the large views as that just makes it wonderful for really seeing the colors! Jätte BRA!
Gina