zondag 31 augustus 2008

Mono print and Dye





Dit is de stof van gisteren overgeverfd met proxion. Ik heb tevens nog een lap van Rijswijk opnieuw geverfd en het onderste lapje is na het schoonmaken van de tafel, misschien kan ik daar ook nog iets mee. Kleuren zijn veel meer naar mijn zin.

This is the fabric from yesterday, I dyed it over with proxion. I also have dyed a fabric from Rijswijk once more and the bottom fabric is after cleaning the table, maybe I can do something with it. Colours are much better now.
Posted by Picasa

3 opmerkingen:

Julie zei

4 lovely pieces of fabric Jacqueline. The monoprints look better for the overdye and I like the third piece down.

sharon young zei

Love the one in the middle, Jacqueline, is that your own lizard stamp?
Hope the tidying went well, I had the same problem on Friday when I had to start the kitchen make over, I hate it!!!!

Sandra zei

Vooral die met de salamander vind ik erg mooi geworden.